Thursday, October 11, 2007

Acedemic Plan

There are a lot of things that I can see myself doing in the future. At one point I could see my self being a buyer for a company. At one point I wanted to be an optometrist. As of night now I am leaning more toward coaching or sports medicine. The point is that I don’t know what I want to do yet. I think that I have a lot of skills that very in different fields. Next semester, I am going to take courses that go toward my degree in general studies. After that I plan to transfer out into a four year school of my choice and figure out what my major is going to be from their. After that I’ll probably go to graduate school and get masters. im not really sure what I want to be yet but mostly all of my options require a lot of school. most require a masters. all of the others require a bachelors degree. where ever i go after this im hoping to pay for college with a football scholorship

No comments: